Well not too much has happened this week. Elder Smith and I have been finding like crazy which has made me extremely tired all of the time haha. More than usual. We found 14 New investigators last week which is about 8 more than we found all of last transfer. Things are going well here but I literally am tired all of the time. haha
Last night we drove and stayed with the district leader so we could go to District Meeting and than afterward I was going to be going on an exchange with the zone leaders but the Carpets at the church are being redone and so our district meeting got changed till tomorrow so I literally drove in last night for a sleep over. I'm back up in Selkirk now with one of the Zone Leaders, Elder Willardson, while Elder Smith is down in Winnipeg with Elder Farr, Our district leader.
We met with Carl last week and it went really well. He has a super strong testimony but hasn't necessarily gotten answers to his prayers so we talked about real intent and how one way to show real intent is to set a baptismal date and promise to God that he will be baptized on that date if he gets an answer. He was excited to kind of put a "deadline" on God. We are meeting with him tomorrow and he said that he would have a date planned out.
We went out to Stonewall this week. It is another small town about 30 min from our home and we tracted out there. It is a more conservative town and we found some really good investigators.
Things are going pretty slow up here in Selkirk so I don't have too much to report but things are going good. Sorry I don't have too much to write but I'm falling asleep here at the computer. Lately I've been falling asleep when ever I'm not moving. I took a 3 hour nap yesterday for P--day. It was great. haha. WEll I love ya.
Elder Turner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment