Thursday, October 28, 2010

10.25.2010

Hello Everybody,

This week was a fairly good week. Not too much happened but it is still been pretty good. We did go out to teach that member's friend. Turns out they live about 45 min. away so the member took us out there. After the long drive there we discovered that his friend wasn't home. Kinda a bummer and the member was really embarrassed. I hate getting lunched when we bring members along but I've never been lunched when a member brings us along (Lunched that the person missed the appointment, I thought I should clarify) That member called us today and said that he got caught up the other day and didn't get home till late so we are going out there again this week. It should go through this time.

This past week was stake conference and everybody we invited didn't necessarily want to travel to the stake center so we didn't have anybody come. We also had a Masters Fireside last night and Bro. Rodriguez and Kelsey Silk showed up (from the baptism) and another one of our investigators named Kathryn. We're hopefully going to be setting a baptism date with Kathryn. She is super ready for it, she just needs to take care of a few things before hand. The zone has 30 baptisms set before December which is huge because it's not something that usually happens. The mission is starting to pick up quite a bit so that is really great.

I'm doing good. Elder McCleve and I are getting along great and we are having alot of fun. The weather has been suprisingly good, especially for this time of year but they are expecting snow this weekend. Not the best news but we'll take it. It's gonna come sooner or later. Well Sorry there isn't too much else to talk about. I'll try and have more exciting things next time. Oh, The Rodriguez's are having us over this week for supper, pumpkin carving, and to watch "The Best Two Years" (President gave us permission). It will be pretty fun.

Love,

Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment