Helllllllloooooo Turner Family.
Happy Halloween!!! Last night we weren't allowed to proselyte after 5 so we ended up going to a members house for supper and had a fun time. We had a nice quiet Halloween. It is pretty funny to see up here though, everybody plans their costumes around their winter gear. This week we had the years first snow fall so everybody has been talking about that. It went away that day (which rarely happens) but there isn't snow anymore. The weather is now just kinda chill. And yes mom, Canada does celebrate Halloween. They celebrate Christmas too. November 11 is Remembrance day which is another holiday in the states but Remembrance day is about remembering fallen war heroes.
This past week we had a really good week. We went out to that refferal who lives about 45 min away and had a pretty good lesson with them. We are going again this week. We also got to go to a baptism on Saturday for somebody in the other ward but it went really well. It was a fillipeano baptism (filipeanos are my favorite people ever by the way) which means that instead of the normal baptism deserts we got a full coarse meal and food to take home. haha they love food, they love missionaries, and it is a win win situation for me.
Also on Saturday we got to go over to The Rodriguez's/Silks and carve pumpkins and watch "The Best Two Years". It was a really fun night. That movie was funny before but it is really funny when you realize that is really how a mission is. It was a great night.
Before I forget, Sister Olsen (my Second cousins wife) is going down to Utah than Las Vegas I think this week or so. She asked if there was anything I wanted her to bring home to you guys and I think I just might give her the check to give to you but other than that I don't have anything else to send. She than asked if there was anything she could bring back up. I thought about my Christmas package soon. I know it would be a hassle to get it ready quickly but it would save you alot of money from having to send it up. I'll have her call you and you can make that decision I guess.
Well Transfer calls are this Sunday. Crazy to think this transfer is gone already. My mission is just zooming past and it isn't a good thing. I love it out here. At least now I'll get to go home and have a brand new Nephew/Neice. haha remember when I thought the pregnancy test was instant. I was pretty grossed out. haha well I love you all.
Elder Turner
Oh and no, I have no idea what is happening with the elections. I know Canada just had theirs though but I don't even know the results of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment