Monday, November 15, 2010

11.15.2010

Hey Mommy,

I know you are probably super busy or at the least just forgot. Don't worry about it. Things here are going really well. Elder Mitton and I are having a ton of fun. We get along really well and we both just want to go out and work so much so I don't have to fight him at all. Definately a relief. The other day we were at the grocery store and we walked down the ethnic aisle and we found a ton of Japanese Stuff so we bought it. We got Yakults, those mushroom chocolates, the pokeys and koala bears. Ha it was pretty fun to reminise. We were just hoping for Pocari Sweat, Yaki Soba, and Calpis but I guess you take what you can get.

This past week was a fantastic week. We worked really hard and found a ton of success. Kathryn came to church this past week with her entire family (total of 9 people) and we also had another investigator come named Ryan. It was really great to see them there and I really think they enjoyed themselves. Kathryn had a huge smile on her face because she had her whole family there, something she has wanted for a while. Next week is the Primary program and the kids were practicing for that so maybe next week they will come to see that. That would be really great.

Things are going well here. Elder Mitton got his cristmas Package and we found a Christmas tree so we put up our christmas tree and we are getting into the Christmas spirit. We did take pictures but Elder Mitton was smart and brought his card reader so that he can send pictures home but I forgot. Maybe I'll have him send me them. We'll see.

Well not much else to say. I love you and hope you had a great week and don't worry about not writing me, we didn't have too much time today anyway.

Love,
Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment