Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5.30.2011

Hola Everybody,

So this week was pretty great. We have been super busy and just working out butts off that we barely have time to breath. Transfer calls are this week and President already told us that we are being split up because Elder Liechty goes home this next transfer and I go home half way between the next one so it wouldn't work to keep us together. I'm disappointed about that but what ever it's really only for a transfer and a half. I really have no idea about next transfer. I have this overwhelming feeling that I'm leaving. Really it's the only logical decision but we'll see what happens. I'm almost positive that I'm not dying here in Prince Albert so I'll either be moved this one or the next.

Sounds like all is going well at home. Here like I said earlier it is super busy. I'm really enjoying it. We got a new car last week. It is a charcoal color 2011 Malibu. We traded in our 2007 malibu for the 2011. We named our new car "Le-A" (Ledasha). She's beautiful haha.

Elder Liechty and I had to give talks this past Sunday and we were given the worst topics ever. I had to speak on the day in the life of a missionary and Elder Liechty had to talk on how he prepared mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually for a mission especially how he prepared to be with one person 24/7. They were terrible. We talked a little on what we were assigned but changed mine to the day in the life of a disciple and the things we should be doing daily and Elder Liechty changed his to how to prepare to meet God. So we did do what they asked but transitioned them to actually be good. I think it went pretty well but I went with a member to go pick up an investigator and we were running late and Elder Liechty stayed with out WML and so we got there right as the sacrament was going so we stayed in the Hall until it was over they said I was speaking I walked right up to the stand from the hall, gave my talk, walked down from the stand and sat with our investigator. It was super stressful but it went well. It probably also didn't help that I wrote my talk 20 min before church. haha It was really good though.

Well not much else to say. Last week I forgot to mention that we finally got a Ward Mission Leader. It's been about 9 weeks since they had one but we finally got one. It is actually Eduardo, the man who let us skype from his house. He's super great.

Well I love you all and Hope you have a great rest of the week.

Elder Turner



We drew the plan of Salvation in front of the church. People walk past there all the time and look at it. Hopefully people get curious and call us.










Cassie's Baptism (she's doing really good)



No comments:

Post a Comment