Thursday, May 26, 2011

5.25.2011

So our appointment fell through so I'm able to email today. This week has just been so scattered but really good. It's been super busy and I can barely even keep my thoughts together. Cassies Baptism was just so great. She was so excited/ready to be baptized. Her entire family came to both the Baptism and the confirmation and stayed for all 3 hours of church. They even had us out for an after baptism barbeque. They are super nice people and hopefully they had a good impression from the baptism and church.

We found a ton of people this past week and set 4 baptismal dates. They are all super great people and hopefully we can help them all reach their dates. We were teaching a lesson to Cassie in the church with a member and the phone rings in the church and teh member goes up to answer it and comes back and hands us a piece of paper that says "Valentina Daniels, Taught all the lessons in Saskatoon, wants to be baptized this week, appt. today at 12:30" Haha crazy that happened but we went and taught her and set her for a date in July. She hadn't been taught everything and she is going on a month long trip so we set her for that date.

We've just been super blessed this past week and we definately know that blessings came from our hard work. I'm just grateful that the world didn't end this past week so we could get Cassie Baptized (I don't know if that was a big thing in the states but some guy predicted the end of the world was last saturday). Sorry this week is really short but I'll send pictures of the Baptism next week. We went down to Saskatoon for District Meeting and got back late so we couldn't email until now and yesterday was a holiday. Canada has so many holidays Yesterday was Victoria Day. Whatever that is.

Well I love you all,

Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment