So this week was a pretty good week. Our District meeting was really good and I was able to see the Sheiss Family (my favorite family in Saskatoon) so it was good. We were able to teach quite a bit this past week as well which is always a plus. Our Zone has started this thing to improve the spirituallity of the places where we are serving so they gave us all chalk and want us to write things around the town. Elder Liechty and I have drawn the plan of Salvation, and a few articles of Faith around along with some messages like "You are a Child of God" all of them have mormon.org written next to them as well. It is alot of fun to do and we notice that alot of people have been stopping to look at them. Hopefully we see some improvements here.
This past friday Cassie had her Baptisimal Interview and she passed with flying colors. She is super great. She is going to be baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday. Things are treking along and good things are happing here in PA. We are truely blessed in this area. Another woman is planning to be baptized at the beginning of June and this morning we set another date for the end of June.
I don't really have too much else to say. I feel like my emails have been getting shorter and shorter but looking back on my week I can't say too much happened. I'll take pictures at the baptism. Well, I love you all and hope all is going well in China, Utah, and Vegas.
Love,
Elder Turner



No comments:
Post a Comment