So not too much has happened this week. We did get our transfer calls. Elder Liechty is going to Winnipeg this Wednesday and I'm getting Elder Porter. He's been out for about a year and he is really nice and funny. I don't know him to well but it should be good. I talked to President about dying in Winnipeg and he says he'll do everything he can to make that happen. I love Prince Albert but there are quite a few reasons I want to die in Winnipeg so we'll see what happens.
I'm really sad to have Elder Liechty go. He's probably my favorite companion so far. Luckily he lives in Highland, UT (next to Alpine) and he goes home 4 weeks before me so I'll have plenty of time to hang out.
So this past week we have been busy as always. Because Elder Liechty is leaving, everyone has invited us out to dinner. We had a Dinner appointment yesterday, today and tomorrow and we have a lunch appointment today, tomorrow and wednesday. It's crazy cause that is more meal appointments than we have gotten all transfer haha. It's gonna be good though. I love food.
Our investigators are coming along. Some are progressing faster than others. Patience is definately an important thing in Missionary work. I just wish sometimes people would do what they are suppose to do or that they said they would do. It's pretty frustrating but I'm sure it happens to every missionary.
Sorry I don't have too much exciting things to tell you. There weren't too many highlights this week but things have been good here and we are always busy. The weather is great and warm but that also brings the mosquitos and they are the worst creature ever created. I hate them haha.
Well I love you all,
Elder Turner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment