Hey Everybody!!
So this week was not the best week but we still saw lots of miracles. I guess one big one that we saw was we were driving to go tract somewhere that we had planned and we passed a street and my thought was "I've never seen that street, we should tract it" First off, this is not like me because I hate duplex's and this street was only duplexs but we decided to tract it. We found about 12 potentials on that street and one of them was sooooo excited to see us. She had met with the missionaries about 2 years ago and she had people in her life that wouldn't let her continue meeting with us (they aren't there anymore) but when we knocked on her door she's like "I read your books all the time" haha. She has a baptisimal date for July 23rd. She is so excited for it.
So this past week was zone conference. Two big announcements I suppose: 1. President told me that I'm most likely (90%) going to be transfered to Winnipeg for my last 4 weeks so I'll leave her on July 20th (the best day ever btw) and 2. We now have a portable DVD player in our apartments. All missionaries in North America have one now so they can watch training videos and other church movies for studies. Kinda fun haha.
We're now down in Saskatoon so I don't have as much time to write but we are staying the night with the Zone Leaders and having district meeting tomorrow. We had P-day activity today and let me tell you 9 weeks of not having P-dady activity really makes you go out of shape. I'm exhausted.
Well sorry again that I don't have much time to write. These computers only give you a certain amount of time.
Love,
Elder Turner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment