Well this week just flew by. Not too much happened this past week. Those families that we were excited about actually gave us fake numbers and when we went by at our apointment one of them was peeking through the window but wouldn't open the door. I was so frustrated with them but I guess that is just a part of missionary work. Transfers are in about 3 weeks so we will see what happens. I have mixed feelings. I want to stay so I can baptize the Marinos and I love the ward but I also want to leave cause not much is happening right now. I guess we'll just wait and see.
This past week has been freezing. There were a couple days that it hit -40 but luckily it was before we went out in the mornings. We were tracting this past week in -38 C pretty often so needless to say it was cold. Today is really nice. It's about -8 so I'm not even wearing a coat. It's great.
We did get to meet with the Marino's this week and we had a great lesson. Still didn't come to church. We have another lesson with them this week and President and Sister Paulson are coming with us haha. I'm nervous to teach with them there but it should be really good. We invited them to come and they said they would love to. I'll let you know how that goes. haha.
I didn't know Matt was getting married that is exciting. I'm sure Kevin loved snowboarding. That sounds like alot of fun. There is a ski hill here but it is hilarious. I'll have to take a picture of it sometime. Go on Google and type in Spring Hill, Manitoba. Haha it only takes like 5 seconds to get down the hill. We are in the prairies that is for sure.
Our Bishop makes Orthodontic supplies for Orthodontists (like the braces and retainers and stuff) He made a mold of my teeth and made me trays for teeth whitening so that was way nice of him. He also gave me some bleach. and a replica of my teeth. He was talking about my cross bite and says that I don't need braces but I should have them to fix it. haha I don't really want braces. I might need it fixed though if I want to be an orthodontist.
Well not too much else to write about. Hope everybody has a great week and enjoy yourselves but don't have too much fun without me.
Love,
Elder Turner



No comments:
Post a Comment