Monday, February 14, 2011

2.14.2011

Howdy Y'all,


Happy Valentines Day. I kinda forgot that it was Valentines day which is probably a good thing becuase that means that I don't have anyone that I would need to know it for.


This Past week was pretty good. We're not teaching as much as we would like to but every minute we aren't out teaching were finding. We tracted for 19 hours this past week. They have been having us keep track of our proslyting hours to help us be more affective. I'm always tired and its hard work but it is definately worth it.

The Marino's didn't come to church. I don't know what else to say.


We are continuing to work hard though. Yesterday was Ward Conference and it was really good. We have such a great stake presidency and they taught pretty much all of church. President Baronins (second Counselor) was my Bishop in my very first ward here so It was good to see him.


The weather here has been super great. Today it is about -2 and yesterday it got in the positives. This warm weather is supose to last until thursday. I was kinda hoping for the end of winter but everybody tells me not to hold my breath.

Well not much else to write, the work is moving along and all is well here in Winnipeg. This area is starting to pick up so we'll just have to keep moving it along.


Love,

Elder Turner





No comments:

Post a Comment