I'm glad that you were able to talk to Tony. I was going to ask you if you've heard anything from all of my friends. By the way I went to buy winter stuff today. All of it without a coat was about $320 and my card was declined. I tried just buying $20 socks and it worked so i tried everything without the boots ($200) and it still was deciled. Do i have money on there? Or does it have a limit on how much I can spend. Next week we are going to have to shop again and I'm taking your card and mine. Hopefully one of them works.
It sounds like you've been busy with Youth conference. Did you go paintballing or just watch? I can't see you paintballing.
Thanks giving was very similar to American Thanksgiving. We had turkey and ham at everyplace though. BUt stuffing, yams, mashpotatoes, cranberry sauce. I know you won't believe this but I've been eating mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumbers, and pickles. I feel bad denying somebody's food so I just eat it. Cucumbers are still gross but everything else isn't bad. Sorry for all the grief I've given you. Nobody has given me seafood yet so i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
The baptism was really good. We had a few investigators. WE had three lined up for Nov. 11 but we had to drop two of them. One is less accountable and the other hated church and didn't want to come back because she thought one of our speakers (incredibly quiet and boring) was our preacher. We tried explaining but she didn't want to hear it.
Kevin wrote me and told me he got the swine flu. that is so neat. My brother survived an epidemic. haha I'm sure you freaked out though. haha.
Well If you send me a package ever, can you put in lots of pictures, cds, candy, and my cologne (addidas moves). we are allowed to have cologne by the way. Well not much else to write I'm pretty frustrated with the whole winter gear situation. It's alot of money and I my card gets declined. Well I love you and look forward to your next letter.
Oh yeah, a lady in my ward travels to china quite often and wants to look you up when she gets there to find out the ward. She wants your chinese phone number and address. Its ok if you don't want to give it.
Love,
Elder Turner
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment