I can't believe how fast the mission has been going lately. It seems like time just continues to go by and I just watch it happen. I'm working hard and time goes by faster haha maybe I should not work hard anymore and it will slow down...just kidding.
So some big news that I know the family is going to get a kick out of (especially Brian and Cami). Salt Lake has issued that all missionaries now have text messages (at least in out mission) haha We have 800 a day so I don't think I'll be going over but who knows haha. When I heard it I didn't think much about it but I thought you guys would enjoy hearing that I get to text again.
So this past week was a good one. Not too much happened but we have good things lining up. We met with the Marinos again this week but once again the Dad was at the hospital. Its kinda funny becuase President calls us all the time now asking for updates on them. He absolutley loves that family and its fun to be able to teach them. They aren't progressing as fast as some other investigators (i've been teaching them for 6 months) but thats ok. They need to go at a slower pace. We are hopefully going out there tonight. We haven't confirmed with them but our Bishop is coming as well so it should be great.
Last night we had a fireside and there is a missionary who just came to our mission in the middle of last week. He was going to Japan but had some health issues so got sent here after 3 months in the MTC. I was talking to him last night and I said the only Japanese Phrase I remember "Nihamgo Tamimasen" and he gave me this weird look and was like "you don't eat Japanese" haha It made me laugh.
Sorry this one is a bit shorter but because its spring break, there are a ton of people at the library and the computers are in short supply so I gotta let the other Elders get a shot. Love ya.
Elder Turner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment