So this past week was ok. We had a lot of disappointments this past week but also alot of blessings. I guess you win some and you lose some. We set a baptisimal date with a man named Kenneth. He's from Nigeria and he is pretty great but hasn't come to church so it doesn't actually count as a date yet. He has a job at his church and often times the timing conflicts.
I'm not sure if I wrote this story before but we contacted a kid who gave us his info but didn't seem to intrested. When we called he ended up hanging up on us and his mom called back to apologize. We got to talking to her and she wanted to learn more about the church so we set an appointment. When we went by she told us she wasn't intrested anymore which was pretty disappointing. We than talked to President and he told us to go back. So we did. And set up another time and we actually had a really great lesson this past week. It was pretty exciting to see. She did say she would come to church and didn't end up coming so I don't know why. We'll have to get in contact with her soon. Good story though.
Sorry not much else to write about. This week was pretty slow. On Sunday we get our Transfer Calls so we will know where we are going. Pretty exciting. I love transfers, mainly because I like change. Don't get me wrong though, I will still miss our investigators and members if I leave but I still like the change aspect of it all.
Love,
Elder Turner



No comments:
Post a Comment