So this past week was transfer week. Not too much changed. Our zone stayed pretty much the same. Elder Woods is not training Elder Mitton but is training Elder Galbraith from Seattle. Elder Mitton is serving with Elder Lui from Hawaii. He is a really great missionary so Elder Mitton should be good. They are serving out in Melville, Saskatchewan. It is a small town outside of Regina that was just recently opened. Unfortunatley I wasn't able to see him but I know he's in good hands.
Not too much else happened. Almost all of our investigators decided it would be fun to stop investigating. I think they all had a giant meeting about it because all but 2 dropped us. All I can say is that this past week hasn't been the best. I definatley understand though, sometimes missions are hard but you just gotta keep working. We have been tracting in some newer areas and hopefully things start working out for us.
This past week though we did quite alot of service for people. We helped one of our investigators cut down a tree which was alot of fun. The next day we helped our other investigator pick up all the apples from their tree (there were tons of them). and the day after that we helped the Hernandez's (the members that called you for your birthday) put up a new fence because somebody drove though theirs. I enjoy doing service though. It gets you out of you missionary clothes and you get to help other people.
Sorry this letter isn't too long. Really not too much (good) stuff happened this week so not too much to report. The weather has been pretty hot but the other day we were out tracting and huge clouds came and it started raining, than hailing. That was the biggest hail I have ever seen. Fortunately some guy let us under his porch and he talked to us for a bit but wasn't too intrested. It's been pretty hot though, so much so that we are praying for winter. I know when it gets to winter we are going to be praying for summer though. This one is suppose to be extremely bad, or so they are predicting. But what do I know haha.
Love,
Elder Turner
Zone Conference Picture



No comments:
Post a Comment