This week was a fairly good week. I'm actually very excited about this past week. We worked really hard and actually we had someone come to church so that is good. Her name is Karen. She recently moved into our area from another area and wants to be baptized just is struggling with quiting smoking. Hopefully we can help her with that.
This week we got our transfer calls. I'm staying here in the Henderson area and Elder Fackrell (pronounced Fack-roll) is going to be my new companion. He is a fairly new missionary. He has only been out about 4 months. Elder Palica is leaving but staying in Winnipeg. Different zone though so I won't see him as much. I'm really excited because I've only met Elder Fackrell a few times but I've liked him everytime. I'm pretty disappointed though cause Elder Clarine is leaving. He is probably my favorite Elder out but he is being transfered to Regina (don't laugh Kevin). At least he'll be able to go to the Temple.
Sorry this is pretty short. I don't have too much time today. Transfers are on Thursday so it will be fun to have a change. Elder Burch is staying so I will have been with him my entire mission except my two transfers in Saskatoon. I was able to go Karls baptism. I thought I wrote about that last time but I guess not. I was not however able to go to Chris's but I hear it was good. Elder Smith, my comp in Selkirk, is staying there but he just got called as district leader.
I would write Grandma and Grandpa but I don't know their emails. If you send them to me that would be great. Tell them hello for me in the mean time.
Well I love you all and hope you have a great week.
Love
Elder Turner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment