Hello everybody
This past week was pretty tough. We had a tough week and an extremely busy one. We had Monday: P-day, Tuesday: Interviews, Wednesday: Zone Conference, Thursday: Weekly Planning, Friday/Saturday: Exchange with the District Leader, and Sunday: Church. I'm pretty exhausted but the harder the week the faster it goes.
It was nice being able to talk to you this past week mom. I was shocked to hear that Aunt Derd had passed away and I'm going to miss her terribly. Kevin wrote me and mentioned that it was shocking but its a good thing we have the Gospel. Being a missionary I know how true that is. There are so many people in this world that don't have a knowledge of the Gospel and yet have people close around them pass away. I don't know what I would do without the knowledge that I would see her again. It truely does bring alot of comfort.
I have been having a good week. Not as good as I planned but next week we are going to do alot better. Not this Sunday but next Sunday we get our transfer calls which came way too quick. Carl, up in Selkirk, is getting baptized this Saturday so I'm hoping we will be able to go (we have to have an investigator go).
Sorry this is short but I love you all and want you to know I'm doing good. Say hi to the family for me and my prayers are with you all as you attend the funeral.
Love,
Elder Turner



No comments:
Post a Comment