Monday, June 7, 2010

6.7.2010

Time has been flying by here as well. I can't believe its June already. But do you know what June Means? My Mommy turns 50!!!!!!!!!!

o

-|-

/\/\

/ \

/ \

/ \

Hope that came through alright. That is you over the hill. I love you mom and hope you have a great birthday. Don't worry about being old. Although old and dangerous behind the wheel, old people do serve a purpose. haha I love you alot mom and realize that dad will always be older.

I got my contacts yesterday. My eyes feel wonderful. Thanks everyone (mainly Brian and Cami) for getting that ready and thanks for my pictures of my favorite nephew.

So not too much happened this week. I don't know if I told you that Elder Reilly (from the MTC) went home at the beginning of our missions (about the second transfer). I got his wedding announcement yesterday which was really weird. haha its weird to think he is already married.

We're working really hard this past week and we definately had a better week than last but it still wasn't the best. This is definately my hardest area. Things are going good though. We have some serious plans on how to find people to teach and hopefully we'll be able to improve this next week. I'm sick of not being able to teach anyone.

There are quite alot of Jewish people in the Elders across the river's area and I was wondering if there would be a way to get me a copy of the missionary discussions written for Jewish people that those people in your branch wrote. That would be great.

My birthday is coming up and I was thinking about what I wanted I came up with a small list:

1. Bang! Card game (Kevin)

2. Other small games: Phase 10, skipbo, etc (I do have Uno)

3. A CD player with speakers

4. A small childrens hymnbook

5. Pictures (Not of me, I see myself quite often, its you I don't see)

With the pictures one if you could send me some pictures of my friends because I don't have too many of them. Jayden is also another great thing to send pictures of. I don't have too many pictures of my favorite mom and Dad either.

Well sorry this is short but I really don't have too much to say. We have zone conference next week which is something to look forward too but that will be after next weeks emails.

Love,

Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment