Well it is officially 2010 (Do people there call it Two-thousand and ten or twenty-ten, we've been calling it 2010. I was just curious) Well on New Years Eve we were told to be in the apartment by 5:00 pm and not to be out till about 1:30 PM on New Years because not too many people would be awake/fully recovered from the previous night. On Christmas Eve we were told that since we didn't go out till later that we could sleep in and stay up for New Years. I passed out at about 10:15. I wanted to stay up but my bed looked expecially comfortable and I was only gonna lay there for 5 min which didn't happen.
I'm glad the wedding went well. It sounds really good and from the pictures Destiny looked beautiful. I'm still waiting on my morton's steak in the mail. That will be delicious. I did wear my tie. I actually got alot of compliments on it but I'm not a huge fan of purple. Wow there was quite alot of people there at the wedding. It sounds like a big success.
I'm glad to hear Jayden's doing good. I saw the picture of him in his suit. haha i loved it. I got a christmas Card from the Hansen's in Valley Vista Ward and they were saying how cute Jayden was. They said at church Brian was bouncing Jayden on his knee but all they could see was Jayden's head popping up from the pew and than disappearing.
So Destiny and Mark are staying at the Golden Nugget. At their wedding did they also turn 60. I thought that was kindof a requirement for staying there.
Yeah i did like the package it was way good. The socks are pretty warm and all the missionaries love reading the Engrish on it. My favorite is it talks about how to wash it and it says, "It Explains to wash" haha. Were you able to get Bang! for me? If not its ok. Well not much else is going on today. Thank you for everything you've been doing and thank everybody for caring about me.
Oh real quickly do you think you could email me a list of all the languages the BOM is translated into. That would help alot. Thanks
Elder Turner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment