Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1.11.2010

What's up y'all,

first off, I don't know where you got that I needed an arabic BOM. I don't need one so don't worry about it. All that stuff I can get from the mission. I just wanted a list so that I would know. You also must have forgotten to attach the list.

I can't believe dad cleaned out all of his boxes. He must have been in the commitment mood with the wedding and new years.

Well not too much happened this week. Today we got to do something pretty amazing. The olympic torch came through Saskatoon so we were allowed to go see it. It was alot of fun and it was nice to get into the olympic spirit. I took some pictures so maybe i'll send some home it was lots of fun.

We sometimes write our letters at the university and everytime I do i feel like a tourist attraction haha people are always staring at us and its kinda awkward. We decided that when we go home we are still going to dress like this and wear our name tag so that people look at us more. I've decided I'm going to wear it into restraunts in Utah and get my food payed for too. haha.

Not too much going on this week. We got another Baptisimal date planned for a man named Leon Funk. He is Matey (half Native half caucasion). He is really excited to keep learning but he has a long way to go. Sorry there isn't too much to write. When you don't give me stuff to feed off of its kinda hard for me to come up with things to write. Well I'm happy that everything is starting to settle down and get relaxed after the Holidays. Have a good week and I'll talk to you later. BTW we get transfer calls on sunday so i'll let you know if I'm staying or going.

Love,
Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment