Hopefully I can get you a picture of just me but no promises. I'm loving this weather. It is the middle of November and it is still 11 c. It is way nice. They are planning on having this weather till Christmas. The people here have never seen this kind of weather before but I'm loving it. YEAH GLOBAL WARMING!!!
I'm starting to get better at staying awake. It's difficult but I've been reading a lot of Ensigns. I found a whole box of ensigns that are way old so I read all the "Latter-day voices" or miracle stories of people. They are way corny and make me laugh but I like them and they keep me awake. I occasionally read the articles too.
A few more things for my Christmas package. Those gel clicky pens I think they are called G2 or something. Preferably Black. You know which ones I'm talking about. Also i want cologne. The kind I use is called Adidas Moves.
Can I get your address and Chinese phone number? That lady is still asking me about it. She is way nice and wants to meet you when she goes over there.
Also mom, After reading all of these "latter day voices" I read a lot of conversion stories. I realized I don't know yours. What happened, how'd you meet them, how did you know it was true, what were your feelings? I want to know everything especially the miracles you noticed.
Well not much more to report things are going good. I have good stories but time is running out so I gotta go. Love you all and have a great week. I'll tell you more stories next week.



No comments:
Post a Comment