Monday, January 10, 2011

12.19.2010

Merry Christmas:

I decided since I get to write you every week and Brian and Cami will be gone and so will Destiny and Mark that I would just skip phone calls this year. We're going to be very busy on Christmas day and all so hopefully you don't mind.

So this past week was ok. We finally got ahold of Kathryn and we're meeting with her this week but unfortunatley she is moving at the end of the month out of our area so we won't be able to teach her after that. She still is going to be baptized in the other ward in January and I'll be able to go to her baptism so that will be good.

This past week wasn't the best for the work that we had going on. Unfortunately with the Christmas season coming up nobody wants to meet these next couple weeks. Christmas is a great time but also a tough time.

Well not too much else to write about. Mom, Stop crying I'm going to be calling you on Christmas, I was kidding. We are pretty busy on Christmas but That is the only time we can do it. Will Brian and Cami be on Three way? Will Destiny and Mark be back in time for Christmas? Well I love you all and hope you have a great Christmas week. Oh yeah I almost forgot. Elder Mitton and I are staying together for antoher transfer but the other area in our ward is closing so we will now be covering the entire ward boundries (you can probably look it up online: London Ward) It is a huge area so hopefully we can keep up. Well love ya.

Love,
Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment