Monday, December 6, 2010

12.6.2010


Here are some pictures from my old area, not sure if I ever sent them. The one with the hispanic family is an active member family (the younger woman is the one that called mom for her birthday), the other big family is a less active family we were working with, and the woman and the boy are Melina and her son. She was the really golden investigator with a not so golden "other"

Here are a few more pictures that I'm not sure If i sent before. One of them is of Curtis. Our neighbor in our old area who always gave us a ton of food and baked us a ton of pies (he's not a member).
One of them is of my pumpkin that I carved. It is Igor holding a skull. I used a stencil.
The other picture is something that I learned you could do on the camera so we were having fun the other day with it.
and the last one is of me and my neices/nephew. Oldest to Youngest: Matea, Naleah, Quintin and Pria Their last name is olsen.
I don't take alot of pictures but I take a few. Here are two that I though you would enjoy. The fur is taken from off our big coats.


No comments:

Post a Comment