Not too much to report on this week. I've been sorta sick (mom, don't worry) so i've just been really tired and didn't do much work one of the days. Everybody gets sick this time of year up here but I'm pretty much over it now. Kathryn and her family and also the Marinos were suppose to come to church this week but nobody showed up. That was really disappointing. This week should be alot better than this past week though. We have alot more appointments set up and we're working hard. We also have zone conference and interviews this week and I think we are watching "Its a wonderful life". I told sister Paulson we should watch Elf and she had never heard of it before but that she would consider it. I didn't actually think we would watch it though.
So I heard you've been talking to my Bishops wife. haha. That is kinda weird but whatever. They are the nicest people ever. Today she stopped by the church while we were playing dodgeball and gave Elder Mitton and I and the other missionaries in the ward gift cards to a nice restraunt. I said something like thanks for the christmas gift and she said "this wasn't your christmas gift" haha I was shocked. They are really great though.
Not too much else to talk about. Sorry this is really short. Hopefully next week we'll have more to report on. We should be meeting with The marinos and Kathryn this week but you never know. Justin just wrote me and mentioned that him and his brother are going to a spring semester at BYU and his brother is going to find an apartment so after the spring when his brother goes on a mission Me and probably tony can move in to that apartment but he'll get you the details later just wanted to give you a heads up.
Love,
Elder Turner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment