Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So you will stop complaining...

Haha just kidding here are some pictures!
The first one is of Elder Clarine, our District Leader. Dairy Queen had a deal a couple weeks ago where if you bought one Blizzard you got another for 25 cents. We took full advantage of that deal and was there everyday of the deal except Sunday.


The second one is of me and Sandy. Sandy was one of our investigators up in Selkirk. She is a great lady and hopefully she is making progress.



The First picture is of me and Beverley (the one outside). She was a really nice lady but was having alot of health issues so we weren't able to meet as often as I would have liked.


Christi and I are in this one. Another one of our investigators. I think I wrote home about alot of these people but if I didn't write me and let me know and I'll tell you more about them. They are all up in Selkirk, in fact all except the blizzard one were up in Selkirk.


This is of a woman named Sharon and her family the oldest is Dominique, than Paige, than Kaycee, than the youngest is Stephen. They are a great family and she is the second best mom in the world (Next to Carrie Turner). She cooked us baked goods all of the time too which might contribute to why I love them so much.


This is Chris Palmer. Another one of our investigators up in Selkirk. I actually just found out today he set a baptisimal date and came to church. That will be so great for him and yes I understand what he looks like and we are concerned about WOW issues as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment