Hey,
Don't worry about not writing, alls well. Things happen and I know how busy life can be.
This week was super great. We have two investigators who are going to be moving in together at the end of this week and we just taught the law of chastity and so they are going to get married before that day. haha The only problem is that our bishop is out of town until the 22 and so there is no one here to marry them. We're hopefully going to figure something out but until then just pray for us.
This week was good, we taught quite a bit and my time here is winding down to an end here in Prince Albert. It's beautiful here. I don't know if you have looked at pictures on Google or anything but it's really nice. I'm excited to go back to Winnipeg though for my last little bit. Transfer calls are this week so I'll find out exactly where I'm going so I'll let you know next week. Sorry this is shorter but I love you all and hope you have a good one.
Love,
Elder Turner
P.S. My Birthday happens to fall on transfer day so I'll spend my birthday driving 11 hours to winnipeg haha, yeah celebrating it when I get home sounds like a great idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment